MixSIAR is now being hosted on GitHub at https://github.com/brianstock/MixSIAR/releases. Below the release notes, click the "Source code (zip)" button to download the .zip folder with the code and user manual.
NOTE: I have not yet updated the User Manual, but I thought they were important enough to release now. Stay tuned for the updated manual!
Important changes from the MixSIAR v1.0 code:
- Several bug/error fixes
- New scripted version, check out "mixsiar_script.r"
- Altered the GUI function call to:
- Added option for fixed effects
- Separated OUTPUT button from RUN MODEL button
- Simplified MCMC options (now choose from "test", "short", "long", etc. See "mixsiar_script.r" for details)